Facial fillers have existed for a long time but because of mainstream due to the Kardashians & Jenners. You must have heard the name of dermal fillers or skin fillers before but do you know what they consist of? The most popular ingredient of dermal filler is Hyaluronic Acid which is naturally found in the human body. These chemical plums the skin, which results in a youthful glow. Calcium Hydroxylapatite (found in bones) and Polyalkylimide are used in fillers too.
Because of the popularity and demand, anyone can get dermal fillers in Plymouth. But, you should not get a skin treatment done just because it is in trend. Here are some pros and cons you should know about fillers so you can evaluate the worth of dermal fillers.
- Dermal filler is a non-surgical procedure which means you do not have to go down under the knife to look beautiful. The process is so quick and painless the sometimes people go all in without any anesthesia or skin numbing cream. If you have to attend an event this Saturday you can go to a skin clinic today and get the procedure done. By the end of the week, you will be healed and looking young.
- Dermal fillers are not permanent. Which some people might see as a drawback but we consider it a plus point. Tends are first changing and so does the preferences. You might want to a fuller chin today but maybe in a few years, you would want to look more natural. Also no matter how amazing the doctor is, accidents happen. The temporary nature of the fillers in that situation seems like a dream come true.
- A few drops of filler can make you look years younger if done properly. All the wrinkles gone and younger skin. It is easier to treat saggy and wrinkly skin with fillers. It might require more than one visit to the clinic, but the wait is worth it.
- Dermal fillers are more than just a solution to mask wrinkles. You always wanted full lips but your genes thought otherwise? Now is your time to shine. Skin fillers are the most popular way to get lip augmentation now. They make lips look full and soft. If you love your nose but hate the asymmetry, fillers can solve that issue in no time.
- You might be tired of contouring your face with makeup every single day. Is not it tiresome waking up every day and redoing the same steps every day? Only if there was a way to make the contouring last any longer. Well, find yourself lucky. Dermal fillers can give you the cheekbones you always wanted. Achieving sharp jawline is easy if you work out every day but some people do not have the face shape, skin fillers can give you face shape of a Greek goddess within minutes.
- If your eyebrows are beautiful but droopy that might make your face look tired. With fillers, it is easier to lift eyebrows and give it a natural look.
- When done poorly, the skin fillers may accumulate in one region of the lips. Making it look like there are small balls under the skin which looks hideous and the removal might be painful.
- If you do not choose the right doctor to do the procedure for you, the skin fillers can end up paralyzing the part of the processed area. This is a huge health threat in the future.
- Good skin clinics are costly. If you went to a clinic that gave you the chart of treatments and every procedure was under $50, RUN. A non-surgical procedure like this costs a good amount of money that most people can not afford. Yes, some places might offer a discount on the first service or even allow you to pay in installments. But in the end, you are going to pay for a procedure that will be undone in 6 months naturally.
- If you choose to go to a cheaper clinic, it might end up making your skin look worse. Skin fillers is not a skill everyone can learn, it is an art. The majority of the people can inject filler but only a few know how to sculpt it to look natural and beautiful.
Tips To Find The Best Skin Clinic:
- Always visit the website to check the reviews
- If you can, ask past clients to know their unbiased opinion
- Validate the license and permit to make sure the clinic is working legally